Hey Little Mr (Baby Shower)

I've been occupied with the baby shower recently. I can't believe how wonderful of an experience it was! I was blown away because all my ideas came to life. I love every moment of it from the preparations to the actual day. I'm so thankful to everyone who made that day super extra special. I have such wonderful people in my life.
I had my baby shower together with my birthday. It started out as an idea then I searched online for tips and tricks on how to make all my ideas happen. Everything was a DIY made by yours truly! It was everything I dreamed it would be. I just wished my hubby could have been there!
Theme: Hey Little Mr
image
Centerpiece: Tophats + Mustache
image
Paper plates were set up complete with Mustached paper cups & Bowtie napkins that included the utensils inside.
image
Each table had their own set of blank paper onesies to design. All tables had their own set of art supply (craft paper, double sided tapes, glue, scissors, pens, etc) to decorate it with. And a plate full of chocolates to keep them happy!
image
All finished paper onesies were hung up on a string with a clothespin for everyone to gawk on.
image
Everyone was busy. It was like an art class! 
image
image
image
I love these girls!
image
The gifts were lovely! Everyone knew exactly what I wanted & needed.
image
My messy table of gifts.
image
I was the happiest momma-to-be in the world! I was too amused at everyone and everything.
image
These are the people that made most of everything happened. Thank you so much, family! I love you guys to bits! You're perfect to me. 
image
I can't believe I'm 23 now and 33.4 weeks pregnant. Soon, I'll be moving to a whole new continent with the hubby. Soon, I'll have something so tiny in my arms. This new year in my life is completely life-changing. I'm a little bit scared but God knows how much joy I have right now. I'm so thankful that I have such wonderful people in my life. I'm so blessed. I'm overjoyed. Thank you, Lord, for such a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment