Easter weekend

This is our first Easter as a family. I thought we'd do something special over the weekend. We didn't plan ahead, but last-minute-somethings always turn into a great adventure. We headed to Fort Edmonton Park for some Easter fun. There were puppet shows, magic shows, shadow play, arts and crafts, roaming animals, an Easter Bunny and of course, an egg hunt. It was a lot of walking for me. By the end of the day, I was tired beyond words. I think the next time we go there, I shouldn't be 38 weeks pregnant! But Zaki sure enjoyed himself (aside from the fact that a goat almost ate his pencil). I regret that I didn't get to take much photos.




When we got home, I decided to bake some bunny cake pops. It was my first time to bake. I had to ask my sister in law for help. I got the idea from here. But unfortunately, I had a very hard time decorating the bunny face that I had to improvise. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Thanks to my sister in law for the much needed assistance. I hope to get better at baking someday.




On another note, I finally got to finish setting up my cork board. I found a really sweet calendar from Jasmine Dowling. It was simple - just the way I like it. You can download it here. It's free! I also put up a little pocket that I got from a thrifty little stationary store in Hong Kong. And as you know, I love lists. I placed a list book, which I got from Muji, in the pocket for jotting down to-dos and to-buys. And the little inspirational print I have up there is from Wanderrgirl. You can download it here.


I have a lot of photos on hand that are tucked away in boxes. I think it's such a waste to just hide them in photo albums. I really want to display them but I can't put frames on our walls. I thought I'd use a few of them as a banner here. But I still have a box full of photos that need somewhere to go. Can anyone suggest ideas on what to do with all those photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment